^ Back to Top
Philadelphia Hotel Reviews At The Windsor Suites we offer exceptional service and well appointed suites to all of our valued customers. We take pride in taking care of our loyal guests, and we rely on their comments and feedback to provide the best possible hotel experience. Read these reviews to discover why business travelers and families on vacation from all over the world trust us to provide them with the best Center City Philadelphia hotel service.
Read or write reviews on Bravo to The Windsor Suites for providing us with upscale service at value pricing on it's stellar Parkway location! After making reservations through Angela, a patient and informative person who explained the hotel's package offers in detail, I felt confient with our decision. We arrived Fri March 1st for a 3 night stay to attend the International Flower Show, a busy and sold out weekend at many hotels and the Windsor staff was on point and ready to go on all fronts. Fron the courteous Parking Garage Attendants to the ever gracious Front Desk Staff (Thank you Zarena, Larinne, Eyob and Mike) to Seamus, the Windsor's "smiling from within" Bellman - all our transactions at this hotel were fluid and prompt. To our delight, Eyob, exuding professional efficiency, upgraded us to a King Suite. The newly redecorated , enormous suite was immaculate with modern, urban furniture, a full kitchen, walk in closets & pristine towels in the beautiful tiled bathroom. Well appreciated was the plush bedding ensemble after a full day of activities when fatigue set in. Free Wi-fi & individual climate controls in separate rooms were a plus. We definitely plan to stay at the Windsor again, a hospitable gem on the Parkway.
- Theresa W, on Tripadvisor A couple years ago when I stayed at The Windsor Suites, I thought it was a great hotel with smart, friendly and helpful staff, but was in need of an updating. I returned two weekends ago, and was pleasantly surprised. Same amazing staff, but the really cool part is the renovations to the rooms. The results are outstanding. The kitchens look sleek and modern with granite counter-tops, the furniture is contemporaryand functional. The entire room looks spacious and clean, the colors are calming. The beds are now pillowtops and are really comfortable. This hotel is on par with the Hiltons, Marriotts, Westins, but with a fully equipped kitchen. I will definitely be back.
- DexJr, on Tripadvisor We stayed in a one bedroom apartment here for three nights with an infant, 5 year old and 8 year old. It was really perfect. There were THREE huge walk-in closets and we put the crib (borrowed from hotel) in one of them to make a separate "room" for the baby. We gave the kids the pull out sofa and ordered a roll-away bed…It gave us plenty of space. The dishwasher made it easy to clean bottles and prepare quick snacks/meals. We were on the 20th floor with a gorgeous balcony. I still would stay there again in a heartbeat if traveling with all three kids! No other place like it in Center City at that rate!
- SoFlaFam, traveling with family, on Tripadvisor My husband and I stayed at the Windsor after attending a dinner in Philadelphia. As soon as we walked into the hotel, we were greeted by a friendly staff. We received a free upgrade - and we were blown away by our room. The hallway included a walk-in closet; the bedroom had its own closet, as well; the kitchen was clean and well-stocked with cooking and dining ware; the living room was comfortable and included a flat screen TV - even the bathroom was beautiful! We loved the balcony and its view of Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral, too. Everything was clean and comfortable, making us wish we could stay longer than over night!
- Niyog8 on Tripadvisor The entire staff was courteous and helpful. We felt welcome from the time we drove into the valet area. The hotel was not only welcoming but very comfortable and clean. I hope to visit them again in the future. Wonderful experience! Thank you! We enjoyed visiting the historic areas. Clean areas and fun to learn. We also visited the local shops and had a very pleasant experience.
- Lisa K from Courtdale, PA on Expedia The Windsor Suites, PA is a great value for the money. The suite was very large with an equally large bedroom with 2 large queen size beds. The bathroom appeared to be newly renovated with modern fixtures and wall tile. Great location near museums and other historical landmarks, city hall and shopping - all within walking distance of the hotel. Friendly and accommodating staff. Since I am a frequent visitor to Philadelphia, I will definitely stay her again.
- Dr. Beverly, traveling on business, on Orbitz Book Now